1.15.2010

Baby In Blue Gets Picked Up By Impulsive Girl

Almost embarrassed to admit my most recent impulse buy:


Look at that face.

How does someone leave their baby at Valu-Thrift?

Luckily, he wasn't lying in a woven basket at the front door, crying hysterically.

He was behind glass in a large and dirty wood frame.

I laughed out loud when I saw him.

Laughing at item = tossing in cart.

First thought after bringing him home: Shitballs. What am I going to do with him?

Second thought: A peanut butter banana honey sandwich sounds really good right now.

Third thought: I'll just take a picture and maybe he'll come in useful sometime.

Sweet Love mascot?
Or..........

And lastly, my personal favorite:

1 comment:

  1. too.. too funny.. i agree with your logic.. if it makes you laugh out loud, you must buy.

    ReplyDelete